Saturday 20 June 2015

My Sexy Saturday - Our Sexy Best ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week we're talking about The Best, think Tina Turner...




So I'm going to share with you a few from my new short erotic story Going Up. It's featured in the Wanderlust Anthology but can be purchased as a standalone read. The heroine Faye has certainly gotten lucky when she found Henry, and when she discloses her deepest darkest fantasies which he sets about realising, then yes, she knows she's found the best!



Amazon  Amazon UK  Sweetmeats Press (full anthology)

Back Cover Information

Faye has got herself a new man who takes great pleasure in introducing her to new experiences, and a hot air balloon ride over the English countryside is only the start!




“This baby flies beautifully,” Felix said, checking a dial that looked like a compass. “I’ve been flying her for over a year now and she just gets better.”
Again I looked up. The air was hazy, the heat distorting the black lines that outlined the diamond shaped pattern.
Henry pushed my hair over my ears and cupped my cheeks, tipped my face to his. “I’m glad you’re wearing that disgracefully short skirt,” he whispered against my lips.
“Why?”
“Because I’m going to need easy access.”
I wriggled against him. His cock was noticeably harder than it had been before. “We can’t ... what about Felix?”
“Like I said, Felix and I go back a long way.”
The wind caught the balloon and we shifted to the left. I hung onto Henry even more tightly.
“Air current’s perfect,” Felix said, shielding his eyes and looking into the distance. “This should take us on a nice long ride, it couldn’t be better conditions.”
“Go with it, Faye,” Henry said quietly. “Just go with it and I promise it will be everything you hoped for.”
He kissed me, and even though I was full of questions I melted into him. He backed me against the wall of the basket, which hit below my shoulders, and began a slow, sensual dance with his tongue.








No comments:

Post a Comment