Sunday 17 May 2015

Sunday Snog


Welcome to Sunday Snog. This week a snog from Shared because I found this picture of Chris Hemsworth and thought 'hot damn, that's Liam from Shared'.



I wrote Shared long before I'd ever seen a film or photo of the gorgeous CH but this is exactly how I pictured Liam in my head. He's had a troubled past though, Liam, and his easy smile hides a man who has been to hell and back and lives each moment to the max. Just as well he has his best friend, Quinn - a busy neurosurgeon - to help him out in a whole range of situations!


I’m so glad you stayed,” Quinn murmured, pulling me flat again. Liam was still cupping my jaw but Quinn dodged his hand and kissed me—a, firm, passionate, kiss. “I could hardly wait to get home,” he said into my mouth. “To see you, to kiss you, to hold you.”
“But, you... I’m in bed with...” My sleepy mind struggled. I know they’d said share but did they mean literally, share me...at the same time? “Is that okay? Is this okay?”
“Of course it’s okay,” Liam said. His big hand scooped up my breast and his thumb flicked over the nipple. “Quinn and I have no attraction toward each other, we’re not gay, but making love to you, together, seems like an enormous amount of fun for all of us, don’t you think?”
“I...” My mind whirred whilst my body did cartwheels of excitement. These boys were so bad! “I guess, if that’s what you want?”
“It’s most definitely what we want,” Liam said softly. “And I think it’s what you want too, Ariane.”
I couldn’t deny my desire. It was like another living breathing part of me. I wanted them both, desperately.
“I take it Liam looked after you well when I had to leave?” Quinn said, settling the long length of his naked, shower-damp body against the side of mine.
“Yes,” I said, shifting to face Quinn. I reached out to trace my finger through the crisp hairs on his chest. “Liam looked after me wonderfully.”
Liam scooped in behind me, nuzzled a kiss into the nape of my neck as his hand sneaked around to caress my belly.
“Glad to hear it,” Quinn said from the darkness. “Because that’s the plan. There’ll always be one of us to look after you...in every sense of the word.” I felt his hand join Liam’s in the sweeping exploration of my body, sliding up and over my breasts, following the curve of my hips and dipping into my waist. Then Quinn’s hand hooked under my thigh and he pulled my top leg over his hip. “You do want us both, Ariane, don’t you?”
“Yes,” I whispered, suddenly understanding what was going to happen, right now, this very minute. “Yes, I do.”
Quinn’s mouth caught mine at the same time as the head of his cock arrowed through my pubes. I still felt wet from the sex I’d had earlier and Quinn’s slide toward my entrance was hot and easy.
“This is what I kept thinking of,” Quinn muttered, his fingers wrapping around the flesh of my thigh and holding me firm. “All the way home, I kept imagining what it would be like to be inside you, to have my dick inside you. I knew how good you felt on my fingers and I wanted to experience that hot, juicy tightness wrapped around my cock. I wanted it so much I had to stop myself coming just thinking about it.”
I squirmed my hips, greedy for him to enter me. The thought that he could come just thinking about me was a massive turn-on. “Quinn,” I husked, remembering what an expert he was with his fingers and wondering what the hell he could do with his cock. “Please, just fuck me.”
I didn’t need to ask him twice. He pounded in with a grunt. Hard and fast, right in on the first devastating thrust. I cried out. Pain and pleasure mixed as his long, steely cock invaded my body. It felt glorious, he was so hard and so long, stretching and filling me to capacity.
“Ah, so fucking good,” Quinn said in a tight voice and clamping me with his arms and legs. “You feel amazing, Ariane, wet and ready for it, perfect.”
“Great isn’t she?” Liam said over my shoulder. His hands were in my hair, scooping it back from my face and neck, dragging it into a ponytail. His fingertips sent tickles of sensation over my already buzzing flesh.
Quinn jerked his hips again, pushed in even farther. My mouth opened to let out the air he knocked from my lungs as he caught a rhythm. It wasn’t the smooth ride Liam had taken me on, it was frantic, determined. If he hadn’t been holding me my head would have banged against the headboard, hell it would have gone through the headboard. His coarse pubes rubbed against mine and the tough bone of his pubis rammed against my clit over and over as deep inside me his thick shaft teased my G- spot. It felt wonderful and my mind began to spiral into ecstasy as he upped the pace even more, bashing me into Liam’s chest and holding me firm all at the same time.
“Ah, Jeez, she’s too good,” Quinn said, freezing at the hilt.
“No, please, don’t stop,” I wailed, clawing my fingers into his flesh. I’d been so close, my orgasm within reach.
“I have to, just for second, Liam, take over will you?” Quinn pulled out, but I didn’t have time to murmur a complaint, because as soon as he slipped away the head of Liam’s cock pushed into me from behind.
I let out a long, low groan as he wrapped a concrete forearm around my waist and buried himself deep in my pussy. I shifted my leg higher over Quinn’s hip to draw Liam in even farther. Liam blew out a long breath by my ear and then nibbled on my neck.
Quinn’s lips pressed on mine, he palmed my breasts as Liam’s cock slid back and forth over my needy G-spot, filling me, consuming me. I began to feel feverish, trembling with the need to orgasm. But I needed attention on my clit, it was throbbing with desperation. I couldn’t tip over the edge without it.
“Please,” I said. My hands dragged frantically over Quinn’s body as my hips pushed down against Liam. “Let me come.”
“Okay,” Quinn said. “Since you asked so nicely.”
Liam slipped from me and Quinn’s cock took its place with barely a pause in rhythm. He shoved in again and his pubis connected once more with my clit. Liam pinched my chin and turned my head halfway over my shoulder. He kissed me, his tongue probing in time with Quinn’s cock. I felt consumed by the darkness, by the hot, hard men around me, in me, taking me higher and higher. White-hot lights flashed before me, Liam’s cock settled in the crack of my butt and then I was there. I called into his mouth, “I’m coming.”
Quinn pressed all the harder with his pelvis, grinding against my clit in small circular motions and extending the moment of ecstasy exquisitely. And then he, too, was riding through his pleasure. “Oh fuck, yes that’s it, squeeze me like that, like that, Ariane...” He went absolutely still and then I felt him pumping wildly, exploding into me. I tore my lips from Liam’s and searched out Quinn, captured his face in my palms and kissed him with the same hard passion as he kissed me.
“You’re so perfect,” he said breathlessly into my mouth. “So sweet and so perfect.” He pulled out.
Liam’s hands curled over my hips and then he was back at my pussy. I wiggled my butt to encourage him in, wanting him to be a part of our moment. He kissed my ear and then sank upward until the front of his thighs pressed against the backs of mine.
I groaned. Liam was like granite against my sensitive, hot, swollen, still spasming flesh.
“Come again,” Quinn said, sending his hand between our bodies. “Come again, with Liam.” He began to fret my clit with his fingertips. It was so engorged and the pads of his fingers so firm that I whimpered, unable to cope with the hyperstimulation.
“It’s okay, ride through it,” Quinn soothed. “Catch that spark again.”


Liam, Ariane and Quinn's adventures continue in Shared Too.

Available from Amazon, Ellora's Cave and all other good ebook retailers.


1 comment: